With over thirty years of teaching experience Z Health offers you Pilates master training, industry awareness and universal application. Registered with the NZ Register of Exercise Professionals and the Pilates Method Alliance, Z Health is both experienced and qualified. Adapting Pilates methods from its traditional roots by Joseph Pilates, Z Health has created a flexible practise that is simple but concentrated. With the aim to gently and safely reconnect people to their core strength and wellbeing, Z Health blends the mindful with the physical.
Foundations of Pilates (Level I)
° Gain awareness of the main principles of Pilates
° Practise classical alignment
° Learn basic mat sequence
° Develop understanding of therapeutic Pilates
– Do you wish to gain a deeper understanding of the classical Pilates mat practice?
– Are you an exercise or health professional who would like to add Pilates principles to their practice?
– Do you have some experience with Pilates?
– If yes, then this certified six-hour Foundations of Pilates course is for you.
– Gain 7.5 CPD points
Dates: Sunday 21 March 2021, Paraparaumu
Pilates Mat Teacher Training – 4 Days
Comprehensive Classical Pilates Mat
Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced Level practice and theory
Teaching Skills and Communication
~ Completion of Foundation of Pilates (Level I)
~ Minimum of 1 year of Pilates practice
- Gain 20 CPD Points
Dates: September 2021, Paraparaumu
Stillness in Pilates (Level II)
° Expand your current teaching practice
° Learn beginner to advanced level modifications
° Develop your practise with the use of props, such as the Pilates circle and the swiss ball
° Gain insight on the movement philosophy of ‘Stillness in Pilates’
– Are you a certified Pilates professional?
– Do you wish to extend your current teaching practice with creative and practical Pilates sequences for any level?
– Are you interested in incorporating the Pilates circle and the swiss ball to develop your teaching practise?
– If yes, then this certified six-hour course is for you.
– Gain 7.5 CPD Points
Date: Sunday 18 April 2021, Paraparaumu